WCS Technical Presentations Requirements:
The WCS Committee is seeking technical presentations focused on the newest innovations, regional and global trends of the industry. We welcome presentations for:
• New Chemical/Coatings Technologies
• New Market and Product Trends
• Leadership, Management, Sales and Marketing, and M&A Insights
• New Supply Chain, Operations, IT, ERP, Manufacturing, and Environmental/Regulatory Developments
The WCS presentation session is a technical focus event. Please make sure your abstract and presentation content is not promotional or commercial in character, to avoid rejection.
Those interested should submit:
1. 100-200 Word Abstract: No Commercial Product Names, please
2. Presentation Title: No Commercial Product Names, please
3. Author and Speaker Name(s)
4. Speaker Biography: 100 Words Max
5. Company Name
6. Speaker`s Email and Phone Number
7. Word Document. No PDF, please
• Please submit the above information no later than April 6, 2015. Limited space is available.
• Speakers will be notified of acceptance by April 20, 2015.
• Following acceptance, completed presentations must be submitted by July 17, 2015.
Abstract Submission Process
Please email your submission / questions to email@example.com or call WCS Technical Program Co-Chairs:
• Larry Teachout: Phone: 714-545-7101, Ext 2691.
• Eunice Leung: Phone: 714-213-8674
WCS Office: 714-974-4511. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org