Fig. 1: Allnex at RadTech 2016: to Exhibit its UV/EB
Curable Coating Resins & Additives
Allnex experts in the field of Ultraviolet (UV) and electron beam (EB) energy-cured resins will be on-hand to showcase and answer questions on these cutting-edge technologies. Attendees will also be able to find out more about the future of UV/EB resins and how those advanced solutions can be a perfect fit for their needs.
Our Radcure UV/EB Curable Coating Resins & Additives have been specifically created to have an excellent appearance, durability, and little or no VOC emissions, while enabling increased productivity and lower overall costs per cured part.
In addition, the Waterborne Resins systems are tailored for both specific substrates and end-use applications. Waterborne resin solutions also allow our customers to meet ever more stringent environmental compliance requirements while still providing the high level of performance that this demanding market expects.
Finally, specialized information will be available regarding the following new innovative Allnex products:
• EBECRYL® 898 A multi-functional Binder for Matte and Ultra-Matte Effect Coatings.
• EBECRYL® LEO 10103 Self-Curing Resin for photoinitiator free inks and coatings.
Allnex will also present five technical presentations will be given at RadTech 2016:
• Highly Reactive Thin Film Hardcoats for Plastics Speaker: Marcus Hutchins Date: Monday, May 16 Time: 10:00am - 12:00pm Technical Conference Track B, Hardcoats
• Oligomer Solutions for UV Curable Inkjet and 3D Printing Applications Speaker: JoAnn Arceneaux Date: Tuesday, May 17 Time: 1:00 - 3:00pm Technical Conference Track A, Raw Materials I
• Innovative Polyester Acrylates - Solutions for Industrial Market Needs Speaker: Jon Shaw Date: Tuesday, May 17 Time: 3:00 - 5:00pm Technical Conference Track A, Raw Materials II
• Products for Special Effect Coatings and LED Curing Speaker: Scott Auger Date: Tuesday, May 11 time: 2:00 - 4:00pm New Product Debut II
• A Versatile Binder for Ultra-Matte Effect Coatings Speaker: Jon Shaw Date: Wednesday, May 18 Time: 8:00 - 10:00am Technical Conference Track A, Low-Gloss/Haptic Coatings