- “Chicago Energy Code & Rooftop Reflectivity Code Requirements” Bill McHugh, Chicago Roofing Contractors Association;
- “Three Things Every Roof Coatings Manufacturer Needs to Know about the New TSCA Law” Martha Marrapese, Wiley Rein LLP;
- “OSHA Inspection & Citation Process” Trent Cotney, Trent Cotney, P.A.;
- “Urban Heat Islands and Cooler Infrastructure: An Experimental High-Albedo Roof Coating Study ” Thomas Taylor, GAF;
- “Coating Transparency: Environmental Product Declarations and Harvested Rainwater Quality” Jason Carlson, Underwriters Laboratory (UL);
- “Exploring Primers for Silicone Roof Coatings over TPO Membranes Hans Haas, AB Specialty Silicones;
- “Formulating Roof Coatings for Adhesion and Asphalt Bleed-Through Resistance” Brent Crenshaw, EPS Materials;
- “Effect of Silane Modification of Styrene Acrylic polymers for Construction Application” Tamer Tezel, Organik Kimya;
- “Dirt Pickup Resistance: The Influence of Testing Parameters and formulation Variables on Performance” Joseph Rokowski, Astec Reply Roofing;
- “Establishing ASTM D7281 “Standard Test Method for Determining Water Migration Through Roof Membranes as Appropriate for Roof Coatings” Ed Buczek, Henry Company;
- “Waterborne Roof Coatings Meet European Waterproofing Standards” Jouko Byorykka, Dow Europe;
- “Accelerating Film Formation of Acrylic Roof Coatings” Sridhar Iyer, BASF
The conference begins Monday, July 23 and will continue through noon on Wednesday, July 25. Following the IRCC programming, the RCMA Summer Meeting, open to both RCMA members and non-members, will continue through the morning of Thursday, July 26.
Click here to register!