Waterborne attendees typically include coatings formulators, research and development scientists/chemists, technical managers or technical sales managers in the coatings or related fields, management or marketing executives, owners of small paint companies, coatings end users, coatings applicators/technicians, academicians and students in chemistry/polymers/coatings. The vast majority (75-85 percent) of Waterborne attendees are employed in private industry, the balance is academic/government.
- Short Courses Feb. 24–26, 2019;
- Technology Showcase Exhibit Hall Feb. 26–28, 2019;
- Waterborne, High-Solids and Powder Coatings Symposium, Feb. 27–March 1, 2019;
- Student Poster Session and Informal Interview Session, Feb. 28, 2019;
- Paper Awards, March 1, 2019