Sartomer UV/EB curing specialists will also deliver technical presentations on additive manufacturing and resealable adhesives.
“This event is an excellent opportunity to address the needs of the many markets that benefit from UV/EB curing technologies,” said Brett Van Horn, senior market manager at Sartomer Americas. “From our expanding performance oligomer portfolio to new engineered liquid resin solutions for UV-curable 3D printing, we are excited to help all of our customers as they meet new challenges.”
- Advances in Impact Modification of Photocured (Meth)acrylic Systems by Manjuli Gupta; Additive Manufacturing III Session; Tuesday, March 19, 2:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m., Track A;
- E-Beam Curable Resealable Adhesives: Developments in Structure, Property, Processing Relationships by Jon Scholte; General Session; Wednesday, March 20, 8:00 a.m. – noon.
- N3xtDimension Engineered Liquid Resins for 3D Printing;
- N3D-I2100 for impact resistance;
- N3D-F2110 for flexibility;
- N3D P2120 for high-quality prototyping;
- N3D-C1700 for casting applications;
- PRO14072 for printing of ceramics;
- PRO14131 – Impact modifying resin offering improved impact performance without sacrificing hardness or rigidity;
- PRO13944 – High-performance resin capable of polymerization-induced phase separation for improved toughness;
- PRO14213 – Unique oligomer for formulating flexible and elastomeric resins with good recovery and higher hardness and rigidity than existing solutions.
- CN1967 – Difunctional aliphatic oligomer offering flexibility and abrasion resistance in coating and ink formulations;
- CN1968 – Low-viscosity oligomer showing elastomer-like tensile strength and elongation;
- CN1969 – High-performance oligomer showing a good balance of strength and flexibility in coatings, inks, and personal care applications;
- CN1970 – Aliphatic nonpolar urethane methacrylate useful in personal care and high-performance applications
- CN9033 and CN9034 – Moderate-viscosity aliphatic oligomers exhibiting high flexibility and softness in formulations without compromising toughness in UV-curable systems;
- CN9047 – Low-viscosity oligomer bringing high flexibility and softness to formulations.