Welcome Guest to Coatings World    Login || Register
Last Updated Thursday, October 2 2014
Print

Coatings Markets & Technologies - Corrosion Control


Refine by Date:
From: To:
Published April 6, 2010
Corr-Paint CP4095, a new high temperature, orange-pigmented coating developed by Aremco Products, Inc., is now offered for providing corrosion protection and color identification on large aluminum and steel structures found in the power plant, oil re… Read More »
New Corr-Paint CP4095 High Temp Orange Coating
Published April 6, 2010
Corr-Paint CP4095, a new high temperature, orange-pigmented coating developed by Aremco Products, Inc., is now offered for providing corrosion protection and color identification on large aluminum and steel structures found in the power plant, oil re… Read More »
Thermal Diffusion Coatings Protect Automotive Lock Parts
By Dan Riter
Published October 1, 2009
The new Greenkote GmbH coatings plant in Germany delivers improved corrosion protection for automotive parts. Read More »
Published July 13, 2009
Once again, Coatings World brings the industry The Top Companies Report-the only truly global ranking of the top manufacturers of paints, coatings, adhesives and sealants. Our editorial staff has spent long hours researching the industry to provide… Read More »
Published June 16, 2009
Protective Coatings Group and Demilec (USA) join forces Building industry leaders Protective Coatings Group (PCG) and Demilec (USA) have formed an alliance dedicated to providing property constructors and owners with a combined service that utilize… Read More »
Published June 16, 2009
Protective Coatings Group and Demilec (USA) join forces Building industry leaders Protective Coatings Group (PCG) and Demilec (USA) have formed an alliance dedicated to providing property constructors and owners with a combined service that utilize… Read More »
Published March 12, 2009
RPM acquires interest in Chinese licensee Carboline Company, a subsidiary of RPM, has acquired a 49% interest in its Chinese licensee, Carboline Dalian Paint Production Co., Ltd. (Carboline Dalian). The remaining 51% of the joint venture will be own… Read More »
Published March 12, 2009
PPG awarded Military Sealift Command contract PPG’s protective and marine coatings (PMC) business has been awarded the U.S. Navy’s Military Sealift Command (MSC) Fleet Paint and Related Services contract. During this multi-year contract,… Read More »
Published March 12, 2009
Jotun to build new U.S. factory Jotun’s board of directors has approved investment in a new factory in the U.S. because, the company said, the U.S. is an important marine market and also becoming increasingly important for the protective coatin… Read More »
Published March 12, 2009
RPM acquires interest in Chinese licensee Carboline Company, a subsidiary of RPM, has acquired a 49% interest in its Chinese licensee, Carboline Dalian Paint Production Co., Ltd. (Carboline Dalian). The remaining 51% of the joint venture will be own… Read More »
Published March 12, 2009
PPG awarded Military Sealift Command contract PPG’s protective and marine coatings (PMC) business has been awarded the U.S. Navy’s Military Sealift Command (MSC) Fleet Paint and Related Services contract. During this multi-year contract,… Read More »
Published March 12, 2009
Jotun to build new U.S. factory Jotun’s board of directors has approved investment in a new factory in the U.S. because, the company said, the U.S. is an important marine market and also becoming increasingly important for the protective coatin… Read More »
By Gard Reian
Published February 2, 2009
Currently, when the necessary curing conditions for a coating are to be found, the coating is applied to test panels, which are then cured at different temperatures and for different periods of time. The different panels are then immersed in water an… Read More »
Published January 12, 2009
International Paint partners with Devoe Coatings International Paint and its subsidiary, Ceilcote USA, Inc., part of the AkzoNobel family of companies, have partnered with Devoe Coatings of Canada, to deliver coating products to customers throughout… Read More »
Published January 12, 2009
International Paint partners with Devoe Coatings International Paint and its subsidiary, Ceilcote USA, Inc., part of the AkzoNobel family of companies, have partnered with Devoe Coatings of Canada, to deliver coating products to customers throughout… Read More »
Receive free Coatings World emails
Sign up now to receive the weekly newsletter, and more!

Enter your email address:
Company Spotlight
Sunin Machine Co., Ltd.
No.96, Chiao Ho Rd ,Chungho Dist
New Taipei City, Taiwan , 235
Taiwan Roc
View Profile
Siltech Corporation
225 Wicksteed Avenue
Toronto, ON, M4H 1G5
Canada
View Profile
Keeneyes
18F, No.85, Sec. 1, Chung-Shiao E. Rd.
Taipei, Taiwan, 100
R.O.C.
View Profile
Shamrock Technologies, Inc.
Foot of Pacific Street
Newark, NJ, 07114
USA
View Profile
AZ Electronic Materials Co., Ltd.
No. 458-6, Sinsing Road Hu Kou Township Hsinchu Country 303, Taiwan
Hsinchu Country, Taiwan, 303
Taiwan
View Profile
Lubrizol Advanced Materials, Inc.
9911 Brecksville Road
Cleveland, OH, 44141
US
View Profile
Micro Powders, Inc.
580 White Plains Rd.
Tarrytown, NY, 10591
US
View Profile
Houchi Chemical Co., Ltd
No.56, Fu Chow Street
Taipei, Taipei, 100
Taiwan
View Profile
BASF Corporation
100 Campus Drive
Florham Park, NJ, 07932
US
View Profile
Follow Coatings World On