Using infrared technology, the Elcometer 3045 provides a fully automated Persoz or König pendulum hardness test with no human intervention ensuring accurate, repeatable results.
Simply fit the pendulum on to the loading pins, load the sample and close the door. The pendulum automatically moves to the start position, the sample table rises and the test begins.
Key Features of the Elcometer 3045 Pendulum Hardness Tester:
- Repeatable: Once the sample is in position and the door closed, the unit completes a fully automated test at the press of a button
- Accurate: Performs a full calibration routine and automatically adjusts the unit to meet the specified standard – for confidence in the test results
- Easy to use: Simple menu driven operation in multiple languages
- Adjustable: With an integrated bubble level on the specimen table users can quickly identify whether or not the specimen table is correctly aligned and if required, simply
- adjust the rotating feet at the base of the unit.
- Robust: Sturdy, dustproof, and robust design ensures a stable environment for tests
- ensuring repeatable and consistent results. The rigid perspex door allows easy access for sample positioning and if opened during test a warning signal alerts the user and the test stops. The test will not begin again until the instrument is reset.
- Powerful: Batch memory stores all test data for output to PC via ElcoMaster Data Management Software