IGL Coatings' all-new 75 percent alcohol-based surface sanitizer ecoclean pure was launched in response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
ecoclean pure eliminates up to 99.99 percent of viruses, mold and bacteria.
Plant-based and formulated with aloe and cucumber extracts, ecoclean pure is formulated with the highest grade IPA of 99.9 percent purity.
ecoclean pure is 75 percent alcohol-based as per recommended by the World Health Organization (WHO) to eliminate coronaviruses.
- Eliminates up to 99.99 percent of bacteria, mold and viruses – and prevents the spread of these pathogens;
- Has medical-grade IPA purity: Only 99.9 percent IPA purity is used in the formulation to ensure maximum efficacy;
- Has no carcinogens: Many sanitizers rely on harmful carcinogens (cancer-causing) to eliminate germs;
- Contains natural cucumber, green tea and aloe extracts: Natural disinfectants that have been used for generations to safely and naturally eliminate germs. Plus it gives ecoclean pure a fresh and clean smell;
- Works on most non-porous surfaces;
- Is non-sticky and rinse-free: A spray and a wipe eliminates bacteria, mold and viruses within 30 seconds.
ecoclean pure works in 2 steps:
- Spray onto a non-porous surface;
- Wipe off with a clean microfiber towel.
ecoclean pure works by trapping organisms within its solution, and drying out the cells by evaporation. The aloe extract and green tea also help disinfect with its antimicrobial properties.
All surfaces must be wiped off after using ecoclean pure to ensure proper disinfection & disposal.
ecoclean pure is meant to be applied on non-porous surfaces such as countertops, tables, chairs, doorknobs, toilets, basins, handles, and any surface that requires disinfecting.
Only spray enough to cover the surface area to be disinfected.
As ecoclean pure works within 30 seconds, it will naturally dry off and eliminate the bacteria, mold or virus.