Coatex Latam Sales and Technical teams have selected topics of interest to be introduced to the market and welcome attendees at the Arkema booth #8 for technical discussions and exchanges.
Continuously innovating and developing new additives to fulfill even more demanding constraints and requirements, Coatex shares its new technical findings.
At the International Coatings Congress:
- CoapurTM XS 83, a unique control of the Rheology for Industrial Coatings October 3 - 13:45 Auditorium Additives
- RheotechTM M 03, new generation of thickeners for Putties, Grafiato and Textured Coatings
- New generation of Associative Acrylic Thickeners (HASE) for Waterborne Coatings. October 5 – 15:00 Av. D / Street 8
- ENCOR® E800 - High performance emulsion and excellent cost benefit in paints;
- ENCOR® E860 - Additive for high-gloss ceramic tiles;
- ENCOR® E810 - Premium low odor and beauty emulsion in paints;
- CELOCOR® AF - Low odor opaque polymer and high coverage;
- ENCOR® 379G - High-performance, versatile acrylic vinyl emulsion
- ENCOR® 161N - Elastomeric styrene acrylic emulsion with high flexibility and compatibility with
- 03.10.2017 at 10:00 am in the Auditorium 1 - ZERO VOC Surfactant Free Alkyd Emulsions: Breaking Limitations and Adding Performance and Sustainability in Synthetic Enamels;
- 04.10.2017 at 1:45 pm in the Auditorium 1 - Structured Nano Acrylic Polymers: Technology for acrylic enamels of high performance and ultra-low VOC;
- Poster n18 - Evolution in coverage with Acrylic Polymer Ammonia free opaque: adding technology, safety and application comfort for paints.
- Poster n 19 - Choice of Acrylic Emulsion suitable for paints and wall complements to add value- combining performance with cost optimization.
- 04.10.2017 at 5 pm - Adding performance and optimizing cost with ENCOR E-800
- 05.10.2017 at 16h40 - From the cost benefit to the Premium performance with ENCOR acrylic emulsions.
The Arkema Group is a world leader in raw materials for paints and coatings. Its range of high performance solutions and innovative technologies cover 99% of an ever more demanding market in terms of environmental constraints.
Eager to meet the technical, economic and environmental needs and requirements of manufacturers, Arkema has developed a comprehensive offering for coatings materials (for metal, wood and plastics), decorative paints and inks.
By offering durable and wide-ranging solutions, Arkema enables its customers to remain competitive while fulfilling their objectives.
Architectural and industrial coatings, solutions for transportation, electronics and the pharmaceutical industry count among the applications in which Kynar® PVDF resins have aptly demonstrated their performance.
- Orgasol® and Rilsan® Fine Powders:
The Sarbio product range is based on bio-renewable raw materials. It helps minimise the environmental footprint even further.