Two companies were declared winners for the Corporate Social Responsibility Award – PPG for the second year, and for the first time, Seagulls Re-use Paints.
With a spotlight on sustainability in the coatings industry, the Sustainable Innovation Award was presented to AkzoNobel/Dulux for the second year.
“At a potentially confusing and disruptive time for our industry with Brexit on the horizon, it’s wonderful for us to come together and celebrate all that’s great in coatings,” BCF Chief Executive Tom Bowtell said.
Sustainable Innovation Award – Sponsored by Tradebe
· Winner - AkzoNobel Decorative Paints
Customer Service Award – Sponsored by HermexFX
· Winner - Dulux Decorator Centre (AkzoNobel)
Excellence in Training Award - Sponsored by Cogent Skills
· Winner - Crown Paints Ltd
Young Leader of the Year Award - Sponsored by Fenton Packaging
· Winner - AkzoNobel - Kirsty Woodbine
Corporate Social Responsibility Award – Sponsored by Merck
· Winners – PPG & Seagulls Re-use Paints Limited
Student of the Year Award – Sponsored by Synthomer
· Winner - Kieran Parker, Whitford Ltd
Coatings Care Progress Award
· Winner - Firwood Paints (Trimite Global Coatings), Bolton
Coatings Care Overall Best Performer Award – Sponsored by PRA
· Winner - Pulse Printing Products Ltd, Wick