Beckosol AQ 405 is a short oil alkyd based on bio-renewable fatty acids that has a high gloss and good corrosion resistance for direct-to-metal topcoats. It requires no coalescing solvent for film formation and produces AIM-compliant metal topcoats that develop equal or better performance than water-reducible and solventborne alkyds. Beckosol AQ 405 does not contain alkyl phenol ethoxyaltes.
- Very high gloss
- Excellent polymer and coatings stability
- Excellent corrosion and humidity resistance
- Supplied without added VOC.
Urotuf F108-T8W-45 is a high-solids, low VOC, NMP-free waterborne oil modified urethane. According to the company it is a breakthrough in urethane resin technology. Designed for the most demanding wood flooring applications, this self-crosslinking urethane offers performance equivalent to a conventional solids NMP containing waterborne urethane, but at VOC < 100 g/L. The high-solids content facilitates a higher-film build and thus fewer coats to achieve property development.
- 100 g/L VOC compliant
- High solids and percent biobased content
- Stable self-crosslinkable package
- Fast dry
- Good leveling
- Durable wear-resistant film
- High gloss compatibility and easily flattened.
Urotuf F275-M-75 275 g/L is a compliant solventborne oil modified urethane. The product is supplied without exempt solvent and offers the ultimate in VOC compliant solventborne options without sacrificing the exceptional toughness and durability inherent in conventional urethanes, according to the company.
- 275 g/L VOC compliant
- Fast rate of dry
- High gloss capability
- Good response to flatting agents
- Mar resistance equal to 350 g/L systems
- Good stain resistance
- Can be formulated with VMS or Oxsol 100
- Thick Film Capability.