• Dispernator: The new Inline Disperser is versatile and flexible in use. The all-in-one device enables mixing, homogenizing and pre-dispersing for a wide range of applications such as chemicals, paints, coatings or other suspensions. Efficient and cost-effective with a dust free powder intake. It is an optimized solution for downstream fine grinding with a MicroMediaX.
Charles Ross & Son Company
• 2,000-gal Triple-Shaft Mixer: Shown is a 2000-gal Ross Triple-Shaft Mixer featuring a three-wing anchor, high speed saw-tooth disperser and a rotor/stator emulsifier. This fixed-tank design mixer is rated for full vacuum operation up to 29.5” Hg. The domed cover includes flanged ports, spray balls, an RTD thermoprobe and a 24” manway. A pneumatically-operated discharge valve, dimpled 100-psig jacket and rotary vane vacuum pump are supplied as well. The mixer is controlled from a 15” color touch screen connected to a pre-programmed PLC.
• Bow Tie Disperser: Ross Bow Tie Dispersers, also called High Viscosity Dispersers, are designed for mixing heavy pastes and viscous liquids up to several hundred thousand centipoise. Driven by an explosion-proof inverter-duty motor, the bow tie agitator quickly wets out solids and incorporates them into a liquid vehicle, creating a very uniform consistency without running at high speeds. This mixer is also ideal for resuspending dense materials that tend to pack into layers during storage or transit.
Hockmeyer Equipment Corp.
Elizabeth City, NC
Hockmeyer Equipment Corporation has been providing process solutions for over 70 years. It is a leader in the wet grinding and dispersion industry and offers custom designed process equipment for mixing, blending, dispersing and particle size reduction as fine as 25 nano-meters.
HERO Products Group
• S2160M - 5 Gallon Vortex Mixer: The S2160M 5 Gallon Heavy Duty Vortrx Mixer it is tough, reliable, maintenance free, durable, and easy to operate. It has a reliable no slip drive and a slide in loading automatic bail retainer.
• S2180P - Ergonomic 5 Gallon Vortex Mixer: The Ergo 5 by HERO is the first vortex 5 gallon paint blender to present an enhanced ergonomic design that is normally attributed to gyroscopic mixers. Whether it is mixing latex or elastomeric, the vortex motion of the Ergo 5 can blend them completely in much shorter time.
• Polyblade HS: Designed to handle the most aggressive applications requiring deagglomeration, cutting and high shear still with excellent pumping to ensure the product meets the blade more frequently. Never gets sharp; outlasts a steel blade and can be turned over when one side is worn.
• MCL Polybeads: Newest formulation for copolymer beads, longer lasting, minimal shredding, tight particle size distribution. Excellent for low viscosity high shear waterbased applications. Other polymers available as well.
Red Devil Equipment Co.
• 1025-X1 Red D Mix: Certain products and applications may require different mixing motions to achieve optimal mixing results or explosion-proof capabilities for safety reasons. The 1025-X1 offers both by utilizing a gyroscopic mixing action where containers are mixed end-over-end while simultaneously spinning. The 1025-X1 has an explosion-proof motor rated for use in Class I, Group D, Class II, Groups E, F, & G hazardous applications. It mixes gallons and containers ranging from 7 to 8.25 inches in height and a maximum diameter of 8.5 inches. Includes adapter for mixing quarts and containers ranging from 4.75 to 6.25 inches in height and a maximum diameter of 5.75 inches for the bottom plate and a maximum of 8.5 inches in diameter for the top plate.
Sunin Machine Co., Ltd.
New Taipei City, Taiwan
• Dispersion Mixer: Dispersion mixer is a machine suitable for work in narrow spaces in laboratories, with a handy and practical design. The double-purpose mixing cup can be cooled and heated through a pipe connector according to different formulas. The innovative working structure can realize both mixing and dispersion, and reduce material loss and environmental pollution during the transfer by the peripheral pump.
Wilhelm Niemann GmbH & Co.
• Kreis-Dissolver: Laboratory and production dissolvers with driving powers from 2.2 to 315 kW for batches of up to 15,000 liters, available in different designs.
Laboratory and production mills with driving powers from 2.2 to 132 kW for batches of up to 3,000 liters, available in different designs.
Production butterfly dissolvers for ultra high-viscous products with driving powers from 15 to 90 kW for batches of up to 1,500 liters, available in different designs.