The 2017 CoatingsTech Conference offers experts — including coatings manufacturers, their suppliers, universities, and government representatives — a forum for sharing new research, and will convene with six new innovative and advanced half-day short courses focusing on varied audiences.
In addition to technology-focused sessions, the conference will also address regulatory and legislative developments impacting manufacturing, product innovation, and sustainability.
Conference sessions will be categorized to provide attendees with an opportunity to focus on individual interests and specialization.
Papers on the Following Topics are Being Sought and will be Considered:
- Advances in Analytical Technology
- Application / Manufacturing / Processing Equipment
- Architectural Coatings
- Corrosion and Adhesion
- Infrastructure Improvement Coatings
- Functional Coatings
- High Throughput
- Novel Waterborne Materials
- Protective Coatings
- Renewable/Bio-based Coatings
- Transportation Coatings
- Wood Coatings
- Health, Safety and Environmental Regulatory and Sustainability-related Measurement (i.e., VOC, HAPs and IAQ Control Strategies, Lifecycle