Ed Breen, chief executive officer of DowDuPont, said, “The caliber of the individuals we have attracted to join the Advisory Committees for the Agriculture, Materials Science, and Specialty Products Divisions speaks to the importance and potential of each of our businesses in their industries and end markets. With the additional expertise contributed by these new members, the Advisory Committees are exceptionally well equipped to support the division leadership teams as they move rapidly toward separation next year.”
Jeff Fettig, executive chairman of DowDuPont, stated, “These Advisory Committees have been established by the DowDuPont Board of Directors to work closely with the management teams of each division in preparation for the Company’s separation into three, industry-leading growth companies. We look forward to welcoming these new members along with additional members to be named in advance of the separations.”
New members of the Advisory Committee of the Agriculture Division (to be called Corteva Agriscience™):
- Michael O. Johanns, Former U.S. Secretary of Agriculture, Former Senator and Governor of Nebraska
- Greg Page, Former Chairman and CEO of Cargill
New members of the Advisory Committee of the Specialty Products Division (to be called DuPont):
- Ruby Chandy, Former President, Industrial Division of Pall Corp.
- Luther C. (“Luke”) Kissam, IV, Chairman, President and CEO, Albemarle Corporation
- Steven Sterin, EVP, CFO of Andeavor and President of Andeavor Logistics
- Raymond J. Milchovich, Former Chairman and CEO, Foster Wheeler AG
New members of the Advisory Committee of the Materials Science Division (to be called Dow):
- Jacqueline Hinman, Former Chairman and CEO of CH2M
- Daniel Yohannes, Former Ambassador to the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development
Also announced are changes to the Continuing Dow Directors serving on the DowDuPont board of directors effective July 1, 2018, with Jacqueline K. Barton appointed to fill the vacancy created by the retirement of Andrew N. Liveris and Richard K. Davis appointed to fill the vacancy created by the transition of Raymond J. Milchovich from the Materials Advisory Committee to the Specialty Products Advisory Committee and associated discontinuation of service as a Continuing Dow Director on the DowDuPont board of directors.
As previously announced, the Materials Science Division (Dow) is anticipated to separate by the end of the first quarter of 2019, and Agriculture (Corteva Agriscience) and Specialty Products (DuPont) Divisions are expected to separate by June 1, 2019.