- Introducing Pro-Environment Solutions – an expanded umbrella portfolio of renewable and ISCC PLUS certified products, talking Perstorp towards the ambition to become Finite Material Neutral;
- Introducing three new renewable product families;
- Expanding the certified Pro-Environment concept to now cover three out of seven production sites;
- Broadening the offer to the Resins and Coatings industry;
- A new and comprehensive service offer;
New product grades of the existing renewable polyols, plus as stated above three new product families
- Charmor Pro for intumescent coatings;
- Curalite Ox Pro for cationic UV curing;
- Holtac Pro for lead-free PVC
Perstorp is launching a new service offer designed to support customers throughout their business cycle – from initial product need to market implementation and beyond. Looking to support every step of the customer journey the new service offer has four key focus areas – Insights & Applications, Innovation & Development, Sustainability Support, Logistics & Secure Supply.
The services are designed to help customers to speed up development, switch smoothly to sustainable solutions, improve productivity, secure the supply of raw materials and lower their total cost of ownership. The comprehensive service offer includes dedicated development and technical support alongside new digital services, such as PerCalc, a formulation calculator which helps customers arrive at a final formulation quicker and a CO2 calculator, which calculates the carbon footprint savings when switching from fossil products.