The European Coatings Show (ECS) 2017, held in Nuremberg, Germany, from April 4-6, is an opportunity for Arkema’s Coatings teams to meet with their customers and continue to build with them a productive relationship for the long term.
Building on its recent investments and announcements in the coatings, adhesives and sealants sector (investment in acrylic monomers in the US, capacity increase in fluoropolymers and technical polymers in China, new research center in Korea, and investment in powder coating resins in India), the Group is further consolidating its worldwide presence together with its support for its global customers.
Arkema is now a leading global supplier to the coatings, adhesives and sealants market, while pursuing its innovation policy in a sector enjoying strong demand for environmentally sound, tough and durable products.
Its relationship with its customers is based on open dialogue, responsiveness, proximity and ability to offer tailor-made solutions. Its approach, showcased at ECS 2017, sums up: “Good things happen when chemistry gets personal.”
Arkema’s unique portfolio of materials and technologies covers all coatings and adhesives applications:
• Automotive - Sartomer – Sarbio resins and additives for paints, solvent-free protective varnishes and top coats for plastic surfaces.
• House - Extensive ranges of eco-responsible formulations for all types of interior decoration, such as the Celocor and Synaqua product ranges.
• Packaging - Sartomer solvent-free ultra high purity inks developed specifically for food-grade packaging, pressure-sensitive adhesives (PSA) from the Encor range, and Bostik’s BPA-free copolyester coatings solutions for the food industry.
• Construction - more durable solutions in particular with Coapur XS 83, a new pseudoplastic polyurethane thickener, and durable Kynar 500 coatings.
• Marine - bio-sourced protective coatings with the Rilsan Fine Powders range, and thinners for low-VOC protective systems with the MCure.