“At this year’s ACS, we are presenting our complete range of solutions,” said Russell Clevenger, managing director of Corob North America. “We are truly proud to display our In-Plant products, tailored to high productivity facilities or factories that require high output, efficiency, and a cost-effective footprint. Our recent product line expansion allows us to serve more than our traditional customers – we can now dispense a virtually limitless variety of liquid products.”
Corob is moving from being a product-oriented company to a solutions-oriented company, with integrated digital and process technologies that help our customers increase the efficiency of their operations through automation. Our programs are designed to simplify maintenance and servicing requirements while increasing reliability and operational efficiency, so our customers can focus on selling more paint.
Some of the technologies Corob will be presenting at ACS include:
- EVOPWR: EVOPWR is built on the EVO platform and combines the latest 5G control management system with a wide array of new pumping technologies so to best match diverse colorant features and allow for an incredible level of performance and speed.
- EVOFLX-LW: The strength of this new, automatic, medium range dispenser is its ergonomically designed frame, which allows operators to work comfortably and doesn’t take up much space in the store. The re-circulation feature is an effective function for helping colorants work at their best.
- CLEVERmix 700: Building on a legacy of assured performance, proven over 30 years, Corob’s fully automatic gyroscopic mixer has been designed completely in-house for exceptional strength and durability.
- EVOshake 500: Rugged new EVOshake 500 vibrational shaker is very small and very quiet during operation. At the same time, it is built to withstand the rigors of daily use – and it has the flexibility to handle cans of various shapes and materials.
- In-Plant Mixing Station MS-LG: The Mixing Station MS-LG is the best solution for automating flow in high productivity paint stores or large trade centers – where the need to mix several tinting base products is key to delivering speed through the entire process.
- NOVAFLOW gravimetric dispensers: Novaflow systems are ideal for ink and coating businesses that require gravimetric dispensing of liquids to allow for batching and pre-batching operations. Their high degree of modularity allows them to satisfy a wide range of applications, in all price ranges. Proven designs and components ensure Novaflow dispensers are extremely sturdy and reliable for many years of daily use - and explosion - proof models make them suitable for many industry applications.
- corobTRUEcolor software: The newest generation POS software on the market is a powerful tool for store use, making the process from selecting the color to managing the customer’s preferences and data a very simple task. The modern and intuitive interface guides the associates through the process and requires very little training, as it works with the typical ‘applications’ flow and feel.