With all the features that you have come to expect from an Elcometer designed and manufactured product, including ease of use, robust and ergonomic design, menu driven colour display, user selectable statistics, memory, USB & Bluetooth data transfer to PC or mobile devices, the new Elcometer 500 accurately measures the thickness of dry film on concrete and other cementitious substrates* up to 10mmǂ thick.
Key features of the Elcometer 500 Coatings on Concrete Gauge include:
- Fast: 3 times faster than other technologies; 60+ readings per minute in standard mode and over 140 readings per minute in scan mode
- Reliable: Prevents false or incorrect readings; the gauge only displays a reading when the signal strength indicator goes green
- Ergonomic: Designed for continuous use; comfortably inspect all day, every day
- Rugged: Gauges and probes are ideal for harsh environments; dust & waterproof design equivalent to IP54, with field replaceable probe wear tips
- Easy to use: select the coating material and start measuring; no need to set up gates, range values or know the thickness of the coating
- Powerful: 100,000 reading memory with data transfer via Bluetooth or USB to ElcoMaster for PC or mobile devices for instant report generation