The premium paint and primer combination – good for interior and exterior use – is aimed at do-it-yourselfers (DIYers), per PPG Marketing Director Sara Braun.
"Trust is important in any lasting relationship, especially when you’re selecting paint to protect your biggest investment: your home," said Braun.With PPG Timeless paint, DIYers can feel confident that they can get the same professional-quality results quickly and easily."
According to Bruan, features include:
- "Outstanding" washability, scrubbability and stain resistance for the inside of the home;
- Interior Color-Protect Technology that "ensures" the chosen color is the color that stays;
- Exterior UV-Protect Technology that prevents the exterior from color fading and provides protection for the surface;
- A "tough" exterior finish that provides "exceptional" resistance to chipping, flaking and cracking while resisting mold, mildew and algae;
- A "unique" exterior high-build formula that helps hide minor surface imperfections.
For the outdoors, TIMELESS can be used on wood, concrete, masonry, fiber cement, stucco, brick, siding, windows, doors and trim, Braun added.
Images courtesy PPG