SEMA booth #20353 located in the Racing and Performance area of Central Hall will feature four custom builds and highlight the four components of BASF’s Value Beyond Paint Vision+ tools and services. SEMA takes place Oct. 30-Nov. 2 at the Las Vegas Convention Center.
During a press conference at its booth on Tuesday, Oct. 30, at 9:30 a.m., BASF will present four unique vehicle builds:
- Chip Foose 1957 Chevy Bel Air Convertible – by SEMA Hall of Famer Chip Foose of Foose Designs, painted in a custom Foose Glasurit 90 Line color;
- Goolsby Customs 1974 Plymouth Duster – by Jonathan Goolsby, a drag-race car restored to its glory days for driver Beth Hazelwood, finished in a custom Color Ideation Glasurit 55 Line color;
- Customs by Kilkeary 1956 Pontiac Star Chief Convertible – by Tim Kilkeary, customized from bumper to bumper, this convertible features a custom-mixed 90 Line using Carizzma tints;
- Roadster Shop 1970 Chevy Camaro Widebody – by the Illinois-based shop, second runner-up for the 2017 Glasurit Best Paint Award, this build features a custom Color Ideation Glasurit 90 Line color.
All four components of BASF’s Vision+ Value Beyond Paint tools and services will be prominently highlighted in displays and 15-minute demonstrations throughout the week:
V+ Expert Analysis offers evidence-driven improvements through data collection and analysis:
- Gaining Value from Market Data, Wednesday, Oct. 31, 9:30 a.m.;
- Maximizing Use of Your Data, Wednesday, Oct. 31, 10:30 a.m. and Thursday, Nov. 1, 11:30 a.m.;
- Preparing for the Autonomous Car, Wednesday, Oct. 31, 2:00 p.m.
- Drive Growth through Digital Marketing, Tuesday, Oct. 30, 4:00 p.m. and Friday, Nov. 2, 10:30 a.m.;
- Perks of Partnership: Hedson, Wednesday, Oct. 31, 3:30 p.m.;
- Perks of Partnership: Goliath Carts, Wednesday, Oct. 31, 4:00 p.m.;
- Perks of Partnership: My Shop Traffic, Wednesday, Oct. 31, 4:30 p.m.;
- Advanced Process Solutions, Thursday, Nov. 1, 11:30 a.m. and Friday, Nov. 2, 12:30 p.m.
V+ Color Innovation provides color information from BASF’s global color databases, as well as expert knowledge for best color-match, formula retrieval and specialty colors: Color-Match with Ease, Wednesday, Oct. 31, 2:30 p.m. and Friday, Nov. 2, 10:00 a.m.