The two vendors list a wide range of commercial, industrial and institutional products in their respective databases, which are then displayed during the design and specification process. For example, ARCOM MasterSpec’s “SpecAgent” is a companion tool docked next to the specifiers’ design screen that will provide specific contextual information about Sto solutions, thus avoiding the arduous, time-consuming task of tracking down and researching each product as they build their specifications.
Likewise, BSD’s SpecLink-E is an intelligent construction specification writing, management, and production system with built-in intelligence designed to help specifiers dramatically speed up editing tasks and reduce specification production time. SpecLink-E enables designers to accelerate their specification writing with unsurpassed accuracy and integrity, while simultaneously learning about solutions from companies like Sto Corp. during the spec-writing process.
“We are pleased to partner with these two specification software leaders” said Brian Chang, Director of Product and Channel Management for Sto Corp. “They each offer a wide range of commercial, industrial and institutional products in their databases, and their support for all phases of design and construction can really help Sto integrate its system / solutions story into the specifications production process.”
ARCOM SpecAgent sections for Sto
• 072726: Fluid-Applied Membrane Air Barriers, (StoGuard® Systems)
• 072419: Water-Drainage Exterior Insulation and Finish System (StoTherm® ci Wall Systems – EIFS)
• 092400: Cement Plastering
BSD SpecLink-E sections for Sto
• 072400: Exterior Insulation and Finishing System (StoTherm ci systems)
• 072500: Weather Barriers (StoGuard systems)
• 092400: Portland Cement Plaster Assemblies (StoPowerwall systems)
• 099723: Concrete and Masonry Coatings (StoCoat Lotusan, StoCoat Acryl Plus)
• 099600: High Performance Coatings (StoCoat Climasan)