Compared to slow-curing epoxies, acrylics, vinyls, paints, urethanes and rapid cement repair polymers, Chemline’s polyruea coatings offer above-average physical properties with extremely low permeability. Coatings may be applied to damp surfaces (product specific) and in below-freezing temperatures and still cure immediately, permitting materials to be handled in minutes. More features and benefits of Chemline polyurea concrete coatings:
• No VOCs and little to no odor
• Excellent resistance to thermal shock, various caustics and mild acids
• Unlimited mil thickness in single application
• Weather tolerant: cures -25°F to > 300°F (even in high humidity)
• Flexible for bridging cracks
• Available in both potable water and USDA-approved formulations
Chemline’s rapid-curing polyurea coatings are designed for use on concrete and precast concrete surfaces including: manhole interiors, decorative precast lawn ornaments, bridge deck supports (i.e. girders, deck plates and vertical-support columns), parking deck structures, tank farm containment basins, wastewater treatment plants/holding basins, pulp/paper mill floors, containment walls, exterior basement waterproofing and potable water containment.