The company’s specialist team showcased Archroma’s innovations and solutions for coatings and construction under the motto: “It's Our Nature/Our chemistry touches and colors your project”.
At the show, Archroma displayed five new emulsions:
- Mowilith Powder 2702 for adhesion and protection, which the company described as an advanced redispersible semi-flexible polymer powder for dry-mix mortar applications obtained through spray-drying of optimized latex dispersions;
- Mowilith LDM 6990 for a flawless finish, which the company described as an innovative aqueous copolymer dispersion based on styrene acrylic technology, providing an alternative to pure acrylics and solvent based products for the wood and metal sector, and exteriors;
- Mowilith LDM 6440 for higher flexibility and protection, which the company described as a non-plasticized aqueous dispersion based on acrylic acid esters and styrene highly recommended to formulate waterproofing liquid membranes and elastomeric coatings;
- Mowilith LDM 7601 for higher resistance and durability for wood coatings, which the company described as an environmentally advanced water-based copolymer dispersion based on acrylic esters;
- Mowilith SB 1000 for stain blocking primers, which the company said is an environmentally advanced water-based copolymer dispersion especially designed for resinous wood substrates.
“Our constant flow of innovative solutions not only brings our customers increased performance," said Angelo Andrade, global product manager Construction & Paints, Coatings, Adhesives & Sealants Business, Archroma. “They also address the market and consumer demand for products that are safer for people and kinder to the environment.”