Now part of the Micromeritics Instrument Corporation, the company will be showcasing its material characterization solutions designed to optimize process performance, increase productivity and improve quality in a diverse range of sectors.
The Freeman Technology portfolio includes the FT4 Powder Rheometer, a comprehensive powder tester, which employs patented dynamic methodologies, automated shear cells (in accordance with ASTM D7891) and a series of bulk property tests to quantify powder behavior in terms of flow and processability.
This is complemented by the Uniaxial Powder Tester, which provides accurate and repeatable measurements of the uniaxial unconfined yield strength (uUYS) of powders to assess and rank flowability.
The company also offers in-line, real-time flow measurement capabilities via an exclusive partnership with Lenterra Inc, manufacturers of optical flow sensor technology.
There will also be an opportunity to hear about recent research via the following presentations at the co-located conference, Partec:
- In-Line Measurement of Mixed State Systems using a Drag Force Flow Sensor;
- Assessing the Influence of Elevated Temperature on the Flowability of Powders;
- Understanding and Measuring Triboelectric Behavior of Powders;
- The Application of Powder Rheology to Assess Fluid Catalytic Cracking (FCC) Performance;
- Magnetically Assisted Impaction Coating (MAIC) for Blending Optimizing