Several businesses and product lines will be on display, including:
- Arkema Coating Resins, which produces a complete range of solutions based on aqueous polymer emulsions, opacifiers, aqueous or solvent-based alkyds and acrylics, oil free polyester resins, polyester polyols, powder polyester resins, and additives for solvent-based systems.
- Coatex Rheology Modifiers, a global designer and producer of rheological solutions for aqueous formulations and waterborne processes.
- Kynar PVDF Coatings and Resins, the world leader in production of PVDF-based coatings and resins
- Sartomer Photocure Resins, a leading global supplier of acrylate/methacrylate monomers, oligomers and other specialty chemicals.
Presentation topics, locations and times are listed below:
- "Polymer Developments for Deck Restoration Products” by Dan Stark on Monday, Oct 16 at 4:00 PM in Champagne Room #1
- “A New Platform Technology for Alkyds. Eliminating Emulsification Surfactants to Breach the Performance Gaps between Solvent Based and Water Based Alkyd Coatings“ by Jeffrey Arendt on Tuesday Oct. 17, 2:50 PM in Champagne Room # 2
- “Waterborne Alkyds – Combining Oil and Water to Reduce VOC and Solve Coating Performance Challenges” by Neal Rogers on Wednesday Oct. 18, 9:00 AM in Champagne Rooms #3 & #4
- “Hydrophobic Emulsion Polymers for Water Resistant Coating” by Dr. Wenjun Wu on Wednesday Oct. 18, 3:10 PM in Champagne Room #2
- “Improving Pigment Stability and Sag Resistance with a New Highly Pseudoplastic HEUR” by Alexandra Foguth on Wednesday Oct. 18 at 3:45 PM in Champagne Room #2
“The Western Coatings Symposium allows us to showcase our technological advances, as well as advance discussions related to topics of importance across the industries we serve,” Eric Dumain, North America Commercial Director, Arkema Coating Resins, explained. “At Arkema, we continue to look for new ways grow and provide our customers with the products and advances they need.
To learn more, visit the Arkema stand at the Western Coatings Symposium, located at Table Top #222.